X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Choosing different place

Hi Experts,

I d like to know your suggestion for the following small query
    Is it fine if i travel USA to different place otherthan the one which i mentioned in DS forms ?
    Will there be any questions to me by airport officer?

your answers will bw very much appreaciated.

Thanks,
    Izaz.

Please reply

Hi,

I want to travel to New york to meet my freind but in DS forms i mentioned the address San fransisco. Wll there be any questions to me at port of entry if i go to the New york.

Your answers will be very mich appreciated.

Thanks,
    Izaz.

Comment

Originally posted by izazahmed View Post
      Hi,

I want to travel to New york to meet my freind but in DS forms i mentioned the address San fransisco. Wll there be any questions to me at port of entry if i go to the New york.

Your answers will be very mich appreciated.

Thanks,
      Izaz.
      -- after getting visa stamp you can enter on any airport.... No problem at all...
      -- OMM

Comment

Originally posted by izazahmed
        I am planning to travel to USA this month . As i am novice i have few couple questions .Please be patient in reading my questions.

1) What are all documents that i need to carry along .
        2) what kind of questions they can ask me at port of entry.
        3) what kind of Forms do i need to fill there.

4) Due to some reasons i have resigned my previous company in Aug and travelling to USA in October. Will there be any problem at port of entry

5) My offer letter is of march 2008 and for stamping purpose my employer had sent me the soft document which is written about the cause of delay and i gone for stamping in September and movng to USA in October .

Will they ask me any question on my offer letter.
        and my offer letter doesnt have the name and anything about the project and i just have with me the soft document of the project.

You answers will be very much appreaciated

Waiting for your reply.

Thanks,
        Izaz.
        1) Anything that you carried for the visa regarding the job and employment is good to have though they will not ask. You just handover the I797 and PP at POE and if they ask for anything else, give that doc.
        2) Regarding your employer, job. That is it. It is nothing special and you should not worry as long as the job and offer are genuine.
        3) I-94 and Customs forms. Immihelp has those. Take a look.
        4) Which company are you talking about? The H1b sponsor? If it is your employer overseas, it does not matter.
        5) Should be fine.

I am not a lawyer and you need to consult with one to validate any info posted on the forum and discuss your case specifics. H1b Question? Read the FAQ first.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
        X