PC61 for sister

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• PC61 for sister

My sister she applied for H1 in 2008 and atteneded Visa interview in February 2009,
    She changed 5 ( A,B,C,D,E ) comapnies from past 6 years and at the time of Visa interview , it seems that the Visa officer asked about this and she replied something.

And when she was asked about previous companies ( A,B do not exist any more) if the previous companies existed , at the time she did not knew that A,B are not in operation , she said that they existed and showed the Visa officer he offer letters and pay stubs.

At that time the visa officer asked more documents from US compnay , when she posted in the month of June 2009 .

Yesterday she recieved a letter stating,

Dear Visa Applicant,
    The officer regrest to inform you that he is unable to issue a visa to you because you have been found inelegible to recieve a visa under the following sections of Immigration and nationality Act,

Others : P6C1 Material misrepresentation of facts in order to obtain a Visa.

and another page followed by

Dear xxxx,

Based on you documets you have submitted to us, we are unable to issue a visa to you becasue,

You have committed a willful material misrepresentation.

for your information your visa was rejected under 221 (g).

What does this mean ?

Now , my elder brother stays in US and is a citizen of US . He want to apply for family based immigration visa for my sister and her husband.Will this effect the immigration ?
    Last edited by Superio; 10-28-2009, 04:33 AM.

any one..?

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
    X