Qualification needed for H1 Visa processing

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Qualification needed for H1 Visa processing

Hi, Somtimes my company will process my h1 visa. I would like to know the qualification require for H1 visa processing. I have completed 3 year Commerce graudation with minimum score and 1.6 year of Post Diploma in computer application and also completed Post graduation in Computer appliction from IGNOU. TOTAl commerce graudation and two different univerisities post Grudation Dilploma in Computer appliction (PGDCA). Please help.

Hi, Somtimes my company will process my h1 visa. I would like to know the qualification require for H1 visa processing. I have completed 3 year Commerce graudation with minimum score and 1.6 year of Post Diploma in computer application and also completed Post graduation in Computer appliction from IGNOU. TOTAl commerce graudation and two different univerisities post Grudation Dilploma in Computer appliction (PGDCA). Please help.

---- Your company has to decide about the requirements of your qualifications for a job. They should get your academic credentials evaluated to be equivalent to a qualification in the US for a similar job. This will enable you to be suitable for a position

---- Thus, you, your company and your attorney can only make a decision. Consult them for all the details

Subramanya

Comment

Thanks for your feedback, Last time my company processed L1 visa, unfortunate that got expired for some reason. For L1 my Atone send one document, which explains the above qualification, is equivalent to US bachelor’s degree. In this case I would like to the Qualification of L1 is different from B1.

My company won’t have any problem with qualification, because i working for them last 3 yrs (service based model) and i have total 5 yr of experience as software engineer

Thanks in Advance.

Comment

Check these links

Last edited by shervin143; 10-31-2009, 12:41 PM.
        Not a legal advice. Use of this information is strictly at your own risk.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
        X