Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• H1 and H4 stamping

Hi All,

I have a question regarding my H1b stamping and my finacee's H4 stamping.

I was working for a consultant 2months back who had applied for my H1B transfer through regular process, because of some personal problem I could not continue my employement with that staffing company so I moved back to previous employer who had my H1B. I have worked for the staffing company for 1 month and i did get 4 pay stubs. My H1B applied through the staffing company is been approved.

I'm getting married this December, I wanted to get my previous employer visa stamped on my passport and also my fiancee's H4 visa. will there be any conflicts at the consulate like, will they ask me about the staffing companies 797? please do let me know.

Thanks
    Ravi

Will there be any conflicts at the consulate like, will they ask me about the staffing companies 797?

No. Just go with the approval notice of the employer with whom you are working right now.
    Last edited by shervin143; 11-02-2009, 07:25 PM.
    Not a legal advice. Use of this information is strictly at your own risk.

Comment

thank you! will the consulate people come to know that I have two H1B?
      what if they ask about the one approved recently, Do i need tell them the truth like I worked for the company for one month and coz of some personal problems i moved to my earlier employer who still had my H1B.

Appreciate all the help! as I'm little worried

Comment

Will the consulate people come to know that I have two H1B?

>>>>> They sure can. But why do you care? There is no problem in having multiple H1B approvals.

what if they ask about the one approved recently, Do i need tell them the truth like I worked for the company for one month and coz of some personal problems i moved to my earlier employer who still had my H1B.

>>>>> The truth always helps. There is nothing wrong in going back to the previous employer if he hasn't revoked the petition. You will gain nothing by hiding this.
        Last edited by shervin143; 11-03-2009, 01:53 AM.
        Not a legal advice. Use of this information is strictly at your own risk.

Comment

Thank you very much! It's a great help you guys are doing.

Thanks again

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
          X