Congratulations and thanks to txh1b

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Congratulations and thanks to txh1b

Just wanted to say thanks to txh1b for his sincere efforts to reply back our queries and guidance in all the area related to US VISA. He's been very gentle, clear, straight and unbiased in all his replies that is the most important thing I like about him.

I again thank to him and other seniors on this forum who have been helping us resolve any issues or concerns we have in our mind related to Visa processing etc.

God bless you txh1b and all the best!!! Keep up the good work!!!
    Use of this information is strictly at your own risk.

Congratulations and thanks to txh1b

Hello everyone,

We are proud to inform everyone that our senior member txh1b has made more than 10,000 posts. We truly appreciate that effort put by txh1b. Your job is truly commandable and we can't thank you enough. txh1b has a reached a new major milestone.

I hope that more and more people like txh1b contribute to the forum so that in turn helps the community. Everyone who gets help from others should come forward to help others who are behind them in the line. That is how we would succeed as a community.

txh1b, thank you so much again.
    Immihelp Support
    No legal advice. Use at your own risk.

Visa and Greencard Tracker

Visitor Medical Insurance for your visiting relatives.

Comment

Thanks! Will do my best to help others.

Cheers!

I am not a lawyer and you need to consult with one to validate any info posted on the forum and discuss your case specifics. H1b Question? Read the FAQ first.

Comment

Balancing my professional and personal life sometimes impacts what I do on the forum. Thanks for the words. Will do my very best.

Appreciate and cheers to all others that have made through their immigration journey and contribute to others in any form on the forum.

I am not a lawyer and you need to consult with one to validate any info posted on the forum and discuss your case specifics. H1b Question? Read the FAQ first.

Comment

No doubt that txh1b has helped us a lot and many time me also. thanks once again TXH1B. Keep it up is all I can say.

Comment

Great work by TXH1B. Thanks a lot for helping me many times.

Comment

Wow you've got some knowledge! Great job ... keep up the good work!
              p.s answer to my post too

Comment

Thanks Tx, YOU HELPED ME DURING ONE OF THE HARDEST TIMES OF MY LIFE. 10000 thanks.

Comment

Congratulations on your awesome journey. We all very much appreciate your vast expertise on the subject and to the point replies. Thanks on behalf of everyone who got benefitted out of your posts. There are million more people looking forward to get their immigration questions answered by you. So, please continue your awesome service and always be a part of the immihelp team.
                  Not a legal advice. Use of this information is strictly at your own risk.

Comment

Hi txh1b, Your answers are 100% accurate

Hi txh1b,

You guys are doing great job for people like us, I can understand how much effort you are putting to answers for our Questions, As per I Concern (At least me) you gave dollar dreams to lot of people.

If you need any help from any of us keep send mails and We also very much interested to keep in touch with you personally

Keep going ..
                    Reddy

Comment

Thanks Txh1b

Kudos to TxH1b for clarying the doubts related to all H1 queries. we really appreciate your effort and dedication

Comment

Thanks a lot!

I appreciate and thank Txh1B for all the work he is doing on this site.
                        It's a great support to many people what immihelp is providing.

Comment

Heartly Congratulation to txh1b, you did great job on this forum... keep it up.... wish you back after 25k posts you will reach..... so, wake-up..... don't wait & go ahead...!!!
                          -- OMM

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
                          X