Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• H4 Visa Validity while employer of H1 has changed

Hi,

My wife went to india on 5 oct 2009 and she got her H4 stamping done on 15 oct as I had changed my employer back in Dec 2008. Currently she has a visa stamp valid till 12/2012. Now while she is there I again changed my employer and the new H1 is filed just on 13th November 2009. My question is will my wife face any problems while on her way back on Dec 5 2009? Thanks for help.

No issues. Let her carry the employment verification letter from your current employer, latest approval notice, latest pay stubs and copy of the marriage certificate.
    Last edited by shervin143; 11-18-2009, 05:46 PM.
    Not a legal advice. Use of this information is strictly at your own risk.

Comment

Thanks for reply. I can manage all documents except the approval notice as the new H1 transfer has not appreoved yet. I have only got its receipt..??

Comment

Thought you went for the premium processing on the transfer. The approval notice is one of the important document. The extended I-94 of your wife will depend on that.

Originally posted by nehalpanchamia View Post
        Thanks for reply. I can manage all documents except the approval notice as the new H1 transfer has not appreoved yet. I have only got its receipt..??
        Last edited by shervin143; 11-18-2009, 11:16 PM.
        Not a legal advice. Use of this information is strictly at your own risk.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
        X