How to Schedule appointment for H1 and H4 together

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How to Schedule appointment for H1 and H4 together

I read everywhere that I can schedule both mine and my wife's appointment together so we have our interviews taken by same person at same time. My question is " How do I schedule the appointment together" I have 2 different HDFC receipts, one for me and one for my wife. When I fill out the forms online I did not see any link or any location on my form where it says I can add my wife as depedent and schedule her interview at same time.

I filled all my forms DS 156 / DS 157. In DS 156 Q 34 states "Names and Relationships of Persons Traveling With You" I have entered my wifes name. But thats about it. When I save my DS 156 /DS 157 forms I do not see any screen or any pop up asking me if I want to add any dependent or any more applicant.

There are three links
    1. DS156
    2. DS157
    3. Petition Details

You see a check mark besides each of the links as you fill it. The first 2 has a continue button at the bottom but the 3rd link however, has a Submit button. I have filled all the documents at all the three links and still not able to see any option to add my dependents. Do I get this option AFTER I press this submit button on the 3rd link?

Thanks
    -Prasad.

Yes. Once you submit the application, there is an option to add the dependents.
    Last edited by shervin143; 11-19-2009, 11:02 PM.
    Not a legal advice. Use of this information is strictly at your own risk.

Comment

Originally posted by shervin143 View Post
      Yes. Once you submit the application, there is an option to add the dependents.
      Thanks... I'll try this and update the thread.

Comment

How to Schedule appointment for H1 and H4 together

I am also in the same situation.Can you please tell me if you were able to take an appointment together?

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
        X