Mixed Insurance Banners Health Insurance for Visitors to USA

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Going for H1b interview when having L1b stamped.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Going for H1b interview when having L1b stamped.

Hi All,

I got my L1b stamped last year end. I did not go to U.S. on my L1b.
    Now I got my H1b approved this year [through a new employer] and planned to go for an Visa Interview. My question is,

"Is there will be any tricky questions will asked by the V.O., as am having the L1b stamped in my passport.?"

Please help me out!!!

Thanks in advance..

There will be no such tricky question. You can apply for any visa as long as you are eligible.
    Not a legal advice. Use of this information is strictly at your own risk.

Comment

Going for H1b interview when having L1b stamped.

Thanks a lot shervin,

I asked that question because, now we can't hold two visas at the same time in the passport, So consular may ask me regarding cancelling my current L1b visa to grant a H1b like that.??

As far as I heared, if we have L1b stamped and if we go for an H1 interview they will cancel the L1b, correct??

Comment

That depends on the VO. They will most likely cancel your L1B visa.

Originally posted by breeze_shiv View Post
        Thanks a lot shervin,

I asked that question because, now we can't hold two visas at the same time in the passport, So consular may ask me regarding cancelling my current L1b visa to grant a H1b like that.??

As far as I heared, if we have L1b stamped and if we go for an H1 interview they will cancel the L1b, correct??
        Not a legal advice. Use of this information is strictly at your own risk.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
        X