Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• H1B Stamping to return to the US with a new visa and consultant

Hello,

How are you doing? Hope you are doing well.

I have an approved H1b visa (April 2008). I was previously on H1b visa in the US until 2005 Oct, working for Nokia.

I started my career after my MS in the US on an F1 and worked for Intel, Panasonic and Nokia on an H1b visa.

I returned to India in 2005 , worked here for a year, lost my job and have found a consultant to successfully file for a fresh H1 in 2008.

I intend to go back to working as a consultant for my previous employee through corp to corp arrangement, which I can work out after I enter
    the US locally.

My consultancy had a couple of consecutive visa stampings refused and has asked me to consult you before letting anybody else go for stamping.

I would like to ask your experts if you advise the same caution and do you forsee any difficulty in my candidature for visa stamping?

Is it safe to go for stamping? If not when is a right time? Any other caution advised ?

Looking forward to hearing from you at the earliest.
    Immihelp Support
    No legal advice. Use at your own risk.

Visa and Greencard Tracker

Visitor Medical Insurance for your visiting relatives.

Each case is individually looked at. If your job and your employer are genuine and if your qualifications are genuine, I don't see any problem.
    Immihelp Support
    No legal advice. Use at your own risk.

Visa and Greencard Tracker

Visitor Medical Insurance for your visiting relatives.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
    X