Mixed Insurance Banners Health Insurance for Visitors to USA

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

About Texas Drivers License Renewal outside Texas state.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• About Texas Drivers License Renewal outside Texas state.

hi to all seniors, I have valid texas DL but will expiered soon, now it will be expiered in January 28 2009. Can I go for online renewal of TX DL today means still 2months remaining.
    one more question: in online process they ask US Citizens (requiered) I click on "NO", so I am on H1B means I can apply online renewal of Texas DL.

in how many days TX DL will renewed.

Thanks,
    Prashant desai

If you are not a resident of TX, you should not and get a DL from the state you reside in.

I am not a lawyer and you need to consult with one to validate any info posted on the forum and discuss your case specifics. H1b Question? Read the FAQ first.

Comment

Originally posted by txh1b View Post
      If you are not a resident of TX, you should not and get a DL from the state you reside in.
      Thanks TxH1B, my permanent address is in Texas, I work both location colorado and texas, but staying right now in colorado for 3months then I will return to texas. but confussion is my expiration date will remaining 2months so, I can ask them for renewal online.
      Thanks,
      Prashant desai.

Comment

Renew your Texas driver license or ID card online with the Texas Department of Public Safety (DPS). If you have moved, use this service to change the address on your Texas driver license or ID.

I am not a lawyer and you need to consult with one to validate any info posted on the forum and discuss your case specifics. H1b Question? Read the FAQ first.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
        X