Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re:Visa Stamping

Hi All,

i attended the hyderabad consulate for a visa interview on 21st december 2009 and havent recieved my passport til date. as it usually takes 2-3 working days to get stamped i kept a mail to hyd consulate where i got the following reply

Thank you for your correspondence to the U.S. Consulate General in Hyderabad.

Thanks for following up on this case. We would like to inform that your case requires further review however no specific time frame can be mentioned. The Consulate General will take the next steps in reviewing the case and will contact you, once this has been completed. While we understand your concern, we cannot speed things up, as much as we would like to do so

We hope this information is useful to you.

they gave me a case no regarding this.where could i followup the case no and moreover mine is not a 221g .why did they give the case no???.my ds-forms and passport has been taken by the vo.can any one reply regarding this

You just have to be patient with the holidays and consulate being closed, it could take longer.

I am not a lawyer and you need to consult with one to validate any info posted on the forum and discuss your case specifics. H1b Question? Read the FAQ first.

Comment

Passport not received

Same thing happended with my mother.

My mother and father atended for visitor visa interview together on 21/12/2009. My fathers passport is delivered back with a stamp on thursday. My mothers is still not received.

I checked in the VFS website it says passport not handed over to VFS.

I emailed consulate and got the same reply you received.
      Not sure what to do. Waiting for their reply. I booked tickets for her for next month 20th. Expecting passport before that date.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
      X