Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• H4 refused under sec 221g

Hi ,

I have question on query regarding my H4 stamping.

when my dependents went stamping they have recived a query letter stating as your visa has refused under sec 221g:and to submit the following information:
    1. W -2 forms for all people employed by the petitioner.
    2. An explanation from petitioner/employer that may explain why the principals salaries were well under the required minimum set by the law.

I came here on my B1 second time in the month of 0ct 2003, since the project layed over, i found a other temp opportunity of 4 months project then i changed my status from B1 to h1 with empolyer 'A'. I was working with him till Feb and i have filed my 1040 till dec 2003. For the month of Jan and Feb i was on the bench and no pay stub is generated.

Then i got a project from employer 'B' long term for 1 yr and i have changed my H1 transfer to employer 'B'.from March 1st, 2004.Unfortunately this employer said that he will pay me Perdiem allowance for the first four months form india thru wire transfer i.e (march, april, may and June) and then i will moved/paid from july onwards in US pay rolls.Due to market conditions and my family responsiblites on my head i agreed and moved on to the project.

On 6th of oct my family went to chennai consulate for h4 stamping they were handed over this query letter asking a few personal questions and telling that your spouse YTD is not as per our law.

Currently my recent pay stub shows the YTD amt consisiting of 3 months from july, aug, sep @ 55K p.a.that is 13,500 USD.

Can any one please guide me how to handle this queries and how to bring my YTD to reflect 7 months figure.Also i would like to know can a company run the pay stubs for the months which they are paid manually.i mean retropay.

Your valuable advice is highly appreciated.

Same Query

Please update me, If you had provided any solution for this. what will be result if incase we go again for H4 visa to consulate without this explaination for this.
    Kindly let me know more on this if you had any solution.

Thanks

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
    X