Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Two visa application in the same time

Hello

I am currently working in a company which would like to sponsor me a visa. The problem is that the lawyer have not done anything since 4 month and it looks like he does not even know what he is doing. My company does not really care apparently and no one knows the visa procedure. The problem is that my currrent visa expires in three months. When i see how bad the lawyer looks like, i think that i will never get a visa on time.

Here is my question. I want to look for another company which will sponsor me a H1 visa and which (hopefully) will take care more of its employees and have a good lawyer. So let s say i apply for jobs in oher companies and let s say that one of them wants to hire me and sponsor me a H1 visa. In the mean time, the lawyer of my current company had finally sent my application for the H1 visa or the E2 (he does not know which one is the best for me...). Is it possible to have two visa application for one same person (me) ? If the immigration see there are two applications for two different companies, whats going to happen?

I am just very stressed to see that nothing progress and my departure is coming quick within 3 months. So i wonder if i should just try in another company and have more chance than to stay in this current one which does not look to worry that my visa expires soon.

Thanks for your help

That is not a problem. You can have multiple petitions filed on your behalf by different employers.
    Not a legal advice. Use of this information is strictly at your own risk.

Comment

Thanks a lot

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
      X