H1B Transfer

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• H1B Transfer

I applied for H1B Transfer from Comp A to Comp B, and Comp B recieved the receipt# from USCIS but waiting for Approval notice.

1. Upon the receipt of approval notice, can Comp B reject my employment (if they loose the client)?
    2. Upon the receipt of approval notice, will have a choice to say NO to Comp B and continue with Comp A?
    3. Before/after receiving the approval notice, can I apply for H1B tranfer to Comp C using my I-797 of Comp A?

Thanks

Answers below.

Originally posted by h1bseeker View Post
    I applied for H1B Transfer from Comp A to Comp B, and Comp B recieved the receipt# from USCIS but waiting for Approval notice.

1. Upon the receipt of approval notice, can Comp B reject my employment (if they loose the client)?

>>> Approval notice has nothing to do with firing an employee. If a company doesn't need the service of an employee, they can fire anytime.

2. Upon the receipt of approval notice, will have a choice to say NO to Comp B and continue with Comp A?

>>> Yes, provided Company A didn't already revoke your H1B.

3. Before/after receiving the approval notice, can I apply for H1B tranfer to Comp C using my I-797 of Comp A?

>>> Are you still working with Company A? If yes, then you can transfer to Company C with Company A's approval notice (You need the latest pay slips for the transfer.)

Thanks
    Not a legal advice. Use of this information is strictly at your own risk.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
    X