Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• H1B Stamping

Hi There,

Need one quick information. My h1b was transferred from a desi staffing company to a very reputed and big company while I was in India in 2008 dec. I entered US on the new companies I 797 A and old companies visa. My old companies visa has expired. I have to travel to India and will need to get my visa stamped to reenter US. On Immihelp, I read that one of the supporting document required is " Work experience letters from your previous employers that indicate your employment history, experience and specific work skills". I do not have a work experience letter from the staffing firm. I do have the W2's for all the years I have been in USA, most of the pay stubs (few of them I lost) from the old company. However, the salary was deposited in my bank account every month. I have all the experience letter from all other employers except the staffing company. I am studied from one of the top 10 colleges from India. Every thing has been legitimate. Even as per the new H1b memo, I easily satisfy the requirement for Employee-Employer relationship. Will not having the experience letter from the staffing firm cause problems in getting the visa stamped?

Thanks for your help.

Saurabh

You're good to go.
    Pay stubs suffice to prove employment. But most probably history will not be checked. Current employment and recent few pay stubs and old W2 will do.

Comment

H1B Stamping

Wil using the companies BEP help avoid any hassles?

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
      X