DS 160 clarifications

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• DS 160 clarifications

A few questions in DS-160, your input will help.

Home address :< Do we provide the home address in India as in passport>

Passport book number :< Where to find it >

Country where issued :<In any event, the “issuing country is India”. But I renewed my new passport in Houston, TX. So in this case, state of issuance is TX and country where issued is USA. Is that correct? >

Intended length of stay: < Is this the validity of the current H1 mentioned in I-94 >

U.S Contact information: < Is it my home address in US or an address of a relative or employer in US? >

Thanks for your time.

Home address :< Do we provide the home address in India as in passport>
    >>> Provide your current residence address in India. This is where the passport will be delivered.

Passport book number :< Where to find it >
    >>> This is the passport number

Country where issued :<In any event, the “issuing country is India”. But I renewed my new passport in Houston, TX. So in this case, state of issuance is TX and country where issued is USA. Is that correct? >
    >>> Correct

Intended length of stay: < Is this the validity of the current H1 mentioned in I-94 >
    >>> Calculate the duration from the date of visa interview to the petition expiry and enter it here.

U.S Contact information: < Is it my home address in US or an address of a relative or employer in US? >
    >>> Your address in U.S, where they can contact you later in case they need to.
    Not a legal advice. Use of this information is strictly at your own risk.

Comment

Have you looked at https://www.immihelp.com/us-visa-app...n-form-ds-160/ ?
      Immihelp Support
      No legal advice. Use at your own risk.

Visa and Greencard Tracker

Visitor Medical Insurance for your visiting relatives.

Comment

Thank you

Shervin143, Thanks very much. That info is very helpful.

Comment

Hi,
          The address mentioned in my passport and my wife's passport is of Ghaziabad, and My daughter's passport is delhi which has recently been reissued, since our current address is in delhi, so in DS60 form which address should be mentioned the one which is in the passport or which is the current residential address.
          Please help

Comment

The current address (What is the point ingiving an address where you no longer reside?). It is the address where the passport will be delived or the consulate will mail if there is anything that need to be communicated to you.

Originally posted by maheshk1102 View Post
            Hi,
            The address mentioned in my passport and my wife's passport is of Ghaziabad, and My daughter's passport is delhi which has recently been reissued, since our current address is in delhi, so in DS60 form which address should be mentioned the one which is in the passport or which is the current residential address.
            Please help
            Not a legal advice. Use of this information is strictly at your own risk.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
            X