Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• H1 Approval -Struck in embassy-Can I reapply/Transfer

Hi

My H1B visa Application is pending in the embassy since 5 month for administrative process and I haven’t received any response from them,incase if i call and track also they will say that is case is still in process .(I WAS ON SPECAIL OCCUPATION NOT ON COMPUTER PROFESSION)

Since I got approval, I797 in 2009 can anyone tell me what the possibility in this scenario:

When I approached one firm they are willing to apply,

My question is:

1. The new Firm has to wait till April 2010 for filing my application Or they can
    apply since I was already in the quota.

2.Is it possible for the new firm to transfer so that I can can get a fresh approval with them and be able to attend to the embassy based on the fresh one.(In this case I can revoke my previous application in the embassy which was already struck )

Thanks in advance.

-Bill

1. The new Firm has to wait till April 2010 for filing my application Or they can apply since I was already in the quota.
    >>> They can apply now since you are already CAP counted.

2.Is it possible for the new firm to transfer so that I can can get a fresh approval with them and be able to attend to the embassy based on the fresh one.(In this case I can revoke my previous application in the embassy which was already struck )
    >>> Possible.
    Not a legal advice. Use of this information is strictly at your own risk.

Comment

Thankyou

Thankyou very much

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
      X