No announcement yet.

F1 to H1 Conversion (Mumbai Consulate)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• F1 to H1 Conversion (Mumbai Consulate)

Hi All, I appeared for my interview in Mumbai consulate on Jan 18 2019, the VO approved my visa verbally and my passport came back on Jan 28 with blue slip 221g, the attorneys of the company submitted all the needed paperwork on Feb 6. The blue slip contained invitation letter from the client, research and publication (not applicable), resume, my job duties, travel history in past 10 years and my contact information. I am a FTE, and converting from F1 to H1, this is my first time stamping H1B, this is my seventh week and I am waiting for the reply from the consulate. The attorneys are representing me, so they can contact the consulate after 60 days Do you guys have any suggestion what further steps should be taken? How long does it generally take for processing such applications ? I had read online, it takes about 4-6 weeks in Mumbai for application processing and this week is my seventh week, since the time they approved my visa. Any suggestions would be helpful. Thank you!

Hi! I am in the same boat with the same documents requested. Could you tell me how much time was needed for the visa to get approved?

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
    X