Mixed Insurance Banners Health Insurance for Visitors to USA

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Passport is having no Surname, DS160 Family Information filled wrong for daughter

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Passport is having no Surname, DS160 Family Information filled wrong for daughter

Hi All,

My petition got proved and I got Stamping appointment. However I have two concerns and I am little bit worried about those.

1. My passport is having no Surname, only First Name (ABC). So in petition and and DS 160 my First Name got FNU. So my name got ABC, FNU. Will that hamper any further processing?
    2. In DS 160 form for my daughter, in the Family information section, Mother's Date of Birth, I put wrong date mistakenly. Will that hamper any further process?

Thanks in advance for your clarification.
    Thanks,
    MS

1. My passport is having no Surname, only First Name (ABC). So in petition and and DS 160 my First Name got FNU. So my name got ABC, FNU. Will that hamper any further processing? - In general get it corrected. I feel little concerns. Please check with experts.
    2. In DS 160 form for my daughter, in the Family information section, Mother's Date of Birth, I put wrong date mistakenly. Will that hamper any further process? - when I did mistake in DS 160, I mailed the consulate and explained them. They asked me to submit new DS 160 and send them DS 160 confirmation page and they updated my interview details. You can try similar.

Comment

Hi Gopalkrishnan,

When this happened? this year?
      Any idea on my first concern.
      Thanks,
      MS

Comment

If you are taking about DS 160 mistake it happened in 2016 for Vancouver Canada.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
        X