Mixed Insurance Banners Health Insurance for Visitors to USA

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

H1B Visa Stamping - changing the petitioner details.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• H1B Visa Stamping - changing the petitioner details.

Hi All,

I have a planned vacation to India in July 2019 and wanted to know the process / procedure / possibility for getting the H1 Stamped in India. Here are the questions / concerns.

I know many people raised their concerns similar to my concern but this is little different..

I already booked the tickets to India and my travel dates are from 06-Jul-2019 to 02-Aug 2019 and I have an previously approved I797 valid until 2020.

I got RFE in my current amendment process and I replied to RFE in premium processing on 05/03/2019 and will get the update by 05/18/2019.

As of today, the first available appointment is July 26th 2019 and I have only 1 week left to take the appointment as per my travel dates, shall I take the appointment using already existing approved petition (valid till 2020)
    and can modify later (before bio metrics) with the newly approved petition so that, my appointment date won't change?

Also FYI ,I need to give the approved petition details while taking the appointment and not while filling the DS-160.

Can you please suggest, is it possible to change the petition details after taking the appointment?

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
X