Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• H1B Stamping in Dublin, Ireland

Hello,
    My fiancee works and lives in Dublin, am on H1B with 7th year and git full 3yrs extension, have clean record with pay taxes, clients and everything related to work, I just got rolled off a project. Can I go travel to Dublin to visit my fiancee, and also get visa stamping in Dublin. When I am at client, its really tough to get 2weeks off vacation.

Thanks
    Nyc_Dude

Not advisable to go for stamping when you are not in a project. You will have produce documents related to the project and client.
    Not a legal advice. Use of this information is strictly at your own risk.

Comment

H1B Stamping in Ireland

Hello,
      My H1B visa expired July09, am on H1B with 8th year and full 3yrs extension till 2012, I am project till April 2011 and never out of status never. My wife works/lives in Dublin, Ireland, and I have dependent visa to Ireland. Can I travel to US embassy in Ireland and on my return can I get H1b visa renewal? Since am dependent in Ireland...and Ireland would be home country.

Usually if its less than 1 year of visa expiry and never out of status, you can go to Canada/Mexico for visa stamping.

My case is little different
      1) Never out of status
      2) More than an year of visa expiry
      3) Stamping in Ireland(with dependent residency status)

Please let me know if you have any information.
      Thanks
      Nyc_Dude

Thanks
      Nyc_Dude

Comment

If the U.S Consulate in Ireland accepts visa applicatons from third nation citizens, then you can attend your visa interview there.

You can also go to Canada or Mexico for stamping. Check this.
        https://www.immihelp.com/usa-visas/v...gcanadamexico/
        Not a legal advice. Use of this information is strictly at your own risk.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
        X