Mixed Insurance Banners Health Insurance for Visitors to USA

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

No local office. H1B work from Home permanently.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• No local office. H1B work from Home permanently.

Hello Everyone,

I work for a small American product firm as a FTE. Have no access to attorney. The owner’s office is based out of PHL and we had a small office location in Atlanta. Now the owner has closed the ATL location and he is totally okay with me working from home all time.

During my renewal petition, I was going to mention my Home as a work location.

There are some questions about offsite.

1. Is working from home considered offsite?

2. Has anybody in this position where they have no office location close by and completely worked from home? I would like to pick your thoughts on immigration related problems if faced any.

Any other suggestions on my H1B renewal situation are appreciated.

Thanks

Hi Reddy, I am currently in the same situation.

Can you please tell me what action was taken in your case.

Thanks

Comment

Hi Member,

1. Is working from home considered offsite?
      Answer: Of course Yes. You can file LCA for your home address then file the petition accordingly.

2. Has anybody in this position where they have no office location close by and completely worked from home? I would like to pick your thoughts on immigration related problems if faced any.
      Answer: Due to pandemic, most of the H1B holders are working from home and they get filed H1B Amendment for their home address and get approved.. So, filing LCA and petition for home address is not a new one and it is in on going and doing process by many companies.

Thanks.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
      X