Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• H1B appointment Interview letter password protected

Hi,
    It seems the interview letter that is created after confirming the interview with the Consulate is password protected.

Anyone knows what that password would be? I have tried passport number, mother's maiden name, hdfc bank receipt number - Nothing seems to be working.

I need to get a print of the interview letter in order to appear for the stamping at the New Delhi consulate.

Please help asap!

Thanks,
    Sumit

I figured it out - The password is the applicant's mother maiden name in Capital Letters.

However, i see another issue - the guidance letter says to bring the CEAC Bar code confirmation letter at the time of interview and i dont see any download links for the same anywhere in my profile.
    How can i get that?

Appreciate your help!
    Thanks,
    Sumit

Comment

I guess, here the barcode which is in HDFC pink and yellow receipt itself. Just give a call to VFS office and confirm the same with them.

[Note:- I am sharing my views, contact your attorney for the best advice.]
      Originally posted by sumsriva View Post
      I figured it out - The password is the applicant's mother maiden name in Capital Letters.

However, i see another issue - the guidance letter says to bring the CEAC Bar code confirmation letter at the time of interview and i dont see any download links for the same anywhere in my profile.
      How can i get that?

Appreciate your help!
      Thanks,
      Sumit

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
      X