Expedited appointment denial - H1B visa stamping

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Expedited appointment denial - H1B visa stamping

Dear Friends, I should have first approached this forum, which i missed.

Myself and my wife - before visiting india, our CoS got approved from L1B to H1B/L2 to H4.I booked for an appointment on 8th July before visiting India. However, after visiting India, i received report from hospital about my baby (US citizen) health stuff and we were asked to take him for further care. So, i requested for an expedited appointment but it got denied without stating any reason but was asked to go through rules once. Here is the snippet in quotes. My question is - denial of expedited appointment , will it anyway affect my visa interview outcome?

What are the chances of getting visa stamped for CoS approved petition. To add, am working for same employer for last 8.5 years. 4 years in India and 4.5 in US on L1B.

"Thank you for contacting the U.S. Embassy/Consulate. Your request for permission to schedule an emergency appointment has been reviewed. We regret to inform you that your request has been denied.

Please visit our website at www.ustraveldocs.com for FAQs regarding requirements for emergency appointments."

Thanks

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
X