Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• H4 Stamping after H1 denied

Hello,

I came to US on H4 and eventually got H4 EAD. While i was working on H4 EAD(corp to corp), my employer applied for H1 and it got approved for an year. Fast forward one year(2019), my extension got denied(coz of improper documentation by the employer).

As soon as i got to know, i left the country and booked a visa interview back home in India.

My question is, what are the documents, i need to carry for H4 stamping ? Given that, my H1 got denied.

Also, should i expect any questions with respect to my H1 or H1 denial.

Thanks for your response in advance.

Originally posted by freetos View Post
    Hello,

I came to US on H4 and eventually got H4 EAD. While i was working on H4 EAD(corp to corp), my employer applied for H1 and it got approved for an year. Fast forward one year(2019), my extension got denied(coz of improper documentation by the employer).

As soon as i got to know, i left the country and booked a visa interview back home in India.

My question is, what are the documents, i need to carry for H4 stamping ? Given that, my H1 got denied.

Also, should i expect any questions with respect to my H1 or H1 denial.

Thanks for your response in advance.

You'll need your spouse's H1B document with you. For spouses, they tend to focus more on ensuring that it's really the spouse, so make sure you carry proof of relationship, marriage, etc. They will likely ask you questions about H1/denial.

I was at the VAC recently and they were asking for copies of all past approval notices for all dependents from some people.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
    X