• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 221g Admin Processing

Hi frnds

visa interview :may 2nd 2019 in Chennai

i got 221g with blue slip and returned my passport,

May 3 :consulate contacted my client and verified.

May23 :got an email from Consulate to submit my passport , is it means my visa is Approved ?

may 24 :i submitted my passport in Hyderabad VFC center

CEAC website showing (AP)

passport tracking website showing (Your passport is still with the US Embassy/Consulate)

i sent an email to [email protected] ,got reply T(here is no status update available for the passport number submitted)

i am in confusion for this tracking, anyone same boat please respond

Thanks
    Mark

Did Dropbox on 13th May in mumbai
    Case created on 14th May
    16th May administrative process, received to 221g green slip and appeared for interview on 24th May
    VISA APPROVED and passport is with embassy and from 1st June its showing
    “There is no status update available for the passport number submitted” when i see with passportstatus site and when i ceac site showing last case updated on 24th May ( same day when i appeared for interview) administrative processing.

case again updated on 3rd june ceac site and case again update today 10th june still showing administrative process

I’ve been trying to track my passport and I’m getting these different replies from these different sources recently:

USTRAVELDOCS Profile: “Document Delivery Information” instead of “Your passport is still with consulate/embassy”

passportstatus email: “There’s no status update available for the passport number submitted”

Thank you

Comment

Did Dropbox on 13th May in mumbai
      Case created on 14th May
      16th May administrative process, received to 221g green slip and appeared for interview on 24th May
      VISA APPROVED and passport is with embassy and from 1st June its showing
      “There is no status update available for the passport number submitted” when i see with passportstatus site and when i ceac site showing last case updated on 24th May ( same day when i appeared for interview) administrative processing.

ceac case again updated on 3rd june and case again update today 10th june still showing administrative process

I’ve been trying to track my passport and I’m getting these different replies from these different sources recently:

USTRAVELDOCS Profile: “Document Delivery Information” instead of “Your passport is still with consulate/embassy”

passportstatus email: “There’s no status update available for the passport number submitted”

My CEAC visa status still says admin processing though.

Thank you.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
      X