• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• H1B admin processing without 221g

i submitted my documents on june 14th at mumbai consulate through Dropbox

june 17th : case received and
    june 18th: Admin processing.

Since then it's in admin processing status.

anyone was Or in this situation ? and ideas how many days it will take ?

i have my return flight this weekend. hoping to get a passport stamped before that
    Last edited by dropboxjuneh1b; 07-02-2019, 04:05 AM.

VO collected your passport ??

Comment

Sorry forgot to mention. I submitted documents through Dropbox. And passport is still with embassy.

Comment

dropboxjuneh1b I am kind of on the same boat. Myself & wife came to Chennai, INDIA for our 6th H1B/H4 visa stamping. I am working full time & wife on H4-EAD. We were eligible for the Interview Waiver Program, so we dropped off the passports & documents at VAC, Chennai on Mon, Jun 24th 2019. Case was Created on Tue, Jun 25th 2019. CEAC status changed for both applications to Administrative processing on Fri, Jun 28th 2019. We received emails from US-traveldocs on Mon, Jul 01st 2019 that both our passports are ready to be picked up however, CEAC still shows administrative processing which was last updated on Fri, Jun 28th as of Tue, Jul 02nd 2019. Hence, checking to see what this means and if anybody had similar experience(s)? Would appreciate your feedback / input with this regard.

Comment

shama2387 : For my case, i did not get any email about requesting any documents. my passport is still with them. so not sure what's going on.
          and how long this procedure will take ?.

This is my 3rd H1B stamping. but very first time through dropbox.

Comment

Me too in same boat , gave interview on June 18 and was approved still the status shows admin processing. I too have travel plans this weekend so not sure about the reason for delays no communication yet. Support center requested to wait.

Comment

Did any one receive an update on your respective cases?

Comment

No updates for me , it’s my 16th working day today.

Comment

I collected the passports and it had a 221g blue slip asking to appear for an interview with a couple of documents. I did appear for the interview, no documents were checked, VO asked some basic questions, took the passports and handed me a pink slip with case number. Then, I was sent a questionnaire asking for 15 yrs biographical history, social media info etc., I filled out the same and sent back to the consulate. Now waiting to hear back with bated breath

Comment

Today status changed to Issued, July 16. Took 19 business days. So whoever approved during interview should get in 4 weeks 20-25 business days I think. Do not worry.

Comment

Juneh1binterview That's great news, Congrats!
                      Last edited by shama2387; 07-17-2019, 11:16 AM.

Comment

What is Dropbox package where can we buy it? I am applying to through my husbands visa with me being the dependent. Should we buy 2 separate Dropbox package and insert the documents separately

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
                        X