Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Need some guidance on h1

Hi.
    I recently graduated with an MBA (majoring in computer information systems) from a US university and am currently working as a councelor in a company that is partly non profit and partly profit organization. I have decided to go into teaching full time and thus am also looking at the option of pursuing my PhD.
    However I talked to my current company and they are willing to go ahead with my H1 paperwork (part time) for me. They are opening one of their subsidiary company in India and Dubai and I told them I could work with them for the project since I have experience about the Indian system and can help them deliver their product into the indian market. But here is my question.

Currently I am only paid at $9.0 per hour. I dont think a councelor falls in a speciality occupation but a councellor who has the skills needed to help a company establish itself in a foreign market could be defined as a spaciality occupation. Am I right? Can they file an H1 based on that point although the hourly pay is little.
    Please help me..

Jignya

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
X