contract agreement issue for H1B

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• contract agreement issue for H1B

i have attended for interview first time at chennai in 2005 they were asking contract agreement and gave 221g.
    my employer sent the contract agreement through mail.I took the color xerox and went for 2nd time.
    VO asked me it's original or not. I told her that they send it through mail.
    She asked me to wait for some time and gave one form to sign on it.That movement i don't know what to do, so i signed on that form and came back(I think that form is withdrawl form).

Again i have applied for H1B in 09/10 quota.my petition got approved.
    Now my doubt is what is that form. is it rejection or withdrawl form???
    is there any issue with previous rejection or can i go for interview with new petition.

Regarding the form it is hard to predict. But past is past.
    It should not affect your current one if you have enough documents.

[Note:- I am sharing my views, contact your attorney for the best advice.]
    Originally posted by ven123 View Post
    i have attended for interview first time at chennai in 2005 they were asking contract agreement and gave 221g.
    my employer sent the contract agreement through mail.I took the color xerox and went for 2nd time.
    VO asked me it's original or not. I told her that they send it through mail.
    She asked me to wait for some time and gave one form to sign on it.That movement i don't know what to do, so i signed on that form and came back(I think that form is withdrawl form).

Again i have applied for H1B in 09/10 quota.my petition got approved.
    Now my doubt is what is that form. is it rejection or withdrawl form???
    is there any issue with previous rejection or can i go for interview with new petition.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
    X