Mixed Insurance Banners Health Insurance for Visitors to USA

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Can i do a h1b transfer to a new employer when current h1b status is in rfe?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Can i do a h1b transfer to a new employer when current h1b status is in rfe?

My case is special and have to sync up with my company's attorney but still wanted to get an insight from experts in immihelp for more clarity.
    1) Worked for 5 years with employer A in USA (till June 14 2019). H1B visa stamp valid till June 2017. I797 & I94 valid till June 2020 based on H1B extension with A. I-140 approved with employer A for over 6 months
    2) Did a H1B transfer on premium to employer B and joined on receipt and currently working with B since June 17. After joining on receipt, now my transfer is in RFE state. Not sure when employer B plans to respond and RFE reasons are employer-employee relationship, employer specialty occupation & employee specialty occupation.
    a) Now, if another employer C is ready to do my H1B transfer on premium, will I be able to work with C after transfer is approved?
    b) If the current H1B with B eventually is denied after transfer to C is approved, will that affect my joining/working with C?
    c) If the current H1B with B is denied even before I do transfer to C, will I still be able to transfer to C by still staying in US?
    PS: Till today, employer A has not sent the approved H1B withdrawal to USCIS but I expect that may happen soon

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
X