H1 extension with multiple employers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• H1 extension with multiple employers

I am on a 6th year H1 with my current employer A and have my I 140 approved...

I got an offer from another employer B who is now planning to get a new H1 B extension using my approved 140 from my current employer , which i think is possible.

However my question is , would it be an issue if my current employer files a simultaneous H1 extension using my approved 140.. Any inputs would be appreciated

No issues.

I am not a lawyer and you need to consult with one to validate any info posted on the forum and discuss your case specifics. H1b Question? Read the FAQ first.

Comment

thanks.

another question, do u think considering the new employee - employer relation ship agreement its better to move to a new FT job with a good consulting company which has direct clients and own project implementations rather then to stick with a desi staffing company......I am little afraid of staying with my current company because of the H1 extension issues we are having because of the memo. any inputs would be appreciated

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
      X