Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Booking Visa Stamping -- Concern

Hi ,

I recently joined new client on EVC model and got RFE on H1B Amendment + Extension which we are trying to respond soon enough.
    But I am planning to travel to Hyderabad in Oct and need to go for stamping.

When I did check there are limited dates available in Oct that would not suit my travel schedule , so can I schedule the appointment with a draft DS-160 and available receipt number (hoping I would get the approval in premium before I go to India).

Or Only other option I see to wait and book appointment in Chennai/ Mumbai / Where every available . I am not sure what would be risk in going out of state.

Please help.

Originally posted by prashvr View Post
    Hi ,

I recently joined new client on EVC model and got RFE on H1B Amendment + Extension which we are trying to respond soon enough.
    But I am planning to travel to Hyderabad in Oct and need to go for stamping.

When I did check there are limited dates available in Oct that would not suit my travel schedule , so can I schedule the appointment with a draft DS-160 and available receipt usps tracking number (hoping I would get the approval in premium before I go to India).

Or Only other option I see to wait and book appointment in Chennai/ Mumbai / Where every available . I am not sure what would be risk in going out of state.

Please help.
    I also need help with the same. Help is appreciated.

Thanks in advance.
    Regards.
    Shane
    Last edited by ShaneP; 08-06-2019, 02:37 PM.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
    X