Problem in booking visa interview appointment

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Problem in booking visa interview appointment

I am trying to login & schedule the visa consulate appointment for the interview.

Earlier my employer has used their login to complete the appointment steps. But now I want to use my own login. I have tried to submit the form, but getting below mentioned error & no option for me to continue. .

"Your personal details match the profile which already exists in our database. The user id of that profile is ABC@Employer.com. If you created this profile in the past and forgot the password, please use “Forget your password?” function on the login screen. If this email isn't familiar to you, please contact our helpline through Provide Feedback option in the left menu or by sending the email to our helpline. Please don't forget to attach the scanned copy of your passport’s data page to your feedback message/email."

I used the Provide Feedback Option and explained my problem and attached my passport but received below response:

Dear Applicant:

Thank you for writing to the U.S. Visa Service Desk.

We understand that you would like to update email id on your profile.

In response to your question, we would like to inform you that, in order to update the email id on your profile the applicant needs to mark us (
    [email protected]) an email from the email id which is registered in the profile along with an unused email id and scanned copy of the applicant’s original passport, so that we could update it in the profile and provide you the username and the password.
    **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **

I am no longer an employee of the company. What should I do?

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
X