Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Question regarding H1 Renewal

Hi ,

I am going for my Visa Renewal interview on 5th April and in the list of supporting documents one of the documents mentioned is experience letters from my previous companies but I don't have any of the experience letters from any of the companies. I am not sure how to approach this.

Please help... its really urgent .....I am all tensed....pls pls help...!!!!
    Last edited by KXUser; 03-31-2010, 04:58 PM.

Just go confidently. Think of it this way, if you do not get the visa then there will many more brighter job opportunities in your home country compared to the US.

Comment

Hi OP,

Sorry there is no other option , now everything depends on VO.

As mentioned , go for your interview with confidence and see if you have something from your ex-companies like Offer Letter , Pay Stubs , Business Cards etc.
      If you think that you can get the experience letters by contacting HR , then I will advise to postpone your interview and go again once you have the letters
      otherwise all depends on VO.
      Anyway Best of Luck for whatever u decide.

Thanks and Regards,
      Abhay

Comment

Thanks for your responses.

I have the paystubs and offer letters from those companies...I also have some of the EVL provided by them when I was working with those companies will that be sufficient enough ?

I can try to contact HR and get the letter from them but not sure if they will be able to provide it so soon.
        Last edited by KXUser; 04-01-2010, 12:10 AM.

Comment

All ,

I was able to contact HR and they are processing a letter for me but can they send me a soft copy and I can print the letter so that I have it with me ?

Also I have pay stubs and w2 from the company as well as their offer letter with me.

One more question: My wife is going with me for H4 stamping and one of the documents listed for her H4 is letter from my employer stating her relation with me and purpose of travel. Is that a required document ?

Please let me know asap... I am travelling to india today so would appreciate if I can get a response soon.

thanks for all your help

Comment

Experience letters should be in the company's letter head. Marriage certificate is enough.
            Not a legal advice. Use of this information is strictly at your own risk.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
            X