Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Chennai US Visa Appointment Dates Unavailable for Month of December 2019

Hi All,

We are planning to travel to India in December and I am planning to get a Visa appointment date for sometime in the first week of December. But i do not see dates (either for OFC or Consular) for December in Chennai. I do see slots available for the other consulates like Delhi and Hyderabad but NOT for chennai.
    • Do i need to wait a little longer for it to open up?
    • Has it been already booked? (highly doubt)
    • Has anyone encountered such an issue?
    Any help is greatly appreciated. Thanks.

Yes. There are two possibilities

1. The slots might not have been opened for booking
    2. The slots opened might have been already booked which I too doubt

In response to your question, please note that this is the response from the US Visa Service Desk that they can't comment regarding slots availability. The slots availability is on the basis of first come first serve.

Comment

Even Im trying for the same. I will let you know if i see anything in december for chennai. Im looking for L1 visa . How about you?

Comment

I have been checking for appointment since august 2019 2nd week, its not open since then. I tried to call the US Visa Service Desk they said it depends from each consulate as Hyderabad , Kolkata , Delhi and Mumbai all are open for Dec 2019 and Jan 2020. even.What is going on ? how to get the answer of this ?
        Last edited by testing2019; 09-19-2019, 01:34 PM.

Comment

december 2019 dates are open now . please book it

Comment

Originally posted by testing2019 View Post
            december 2019 dates are open now . please book it
            Its blocked again. Saw a open slot for 2nd of Dec and now none after Nov 22

Comment

Is still any dates available in December 2019 at Chennai for VISA dates?

Comment

Will it open up again? Or is it already full?

Comment

I am also seeing the same, dates are available in Oct and Nov but entire month of December is disabled. I have already made travel plans and need my stamping to be done. Is there a chance that December month dates will be opened again?

Comment

I am also looking for H4 visa appointment by Dec 12,13 in chennai and its still showing unavailable. Please post here when it opens. thanks

Comment

Right now Dec 19 to 31st are open. But I'm looking for Dec 11th-17th. Hopefully, it opens up.

I see Oct next week has tons of availability (in the 100s for some days), but then each day that is open in Dec last week has only a few slots available. It's very confusing.
                      Click image for larger version

Name:	Screen Shot 2019-10-17 at 8.59.43 AM.png
Views:	12453
Size:	76.1 KB
ID:	711572

Comment

Ok, I was just able to book Dec 10th. It just opened up and there was just 1 slot and I booked it. Keep looking every 15 mins or so guys.

Comment

I'm seeing now more opening on OFC page, but still when coming to Interview page, shows nothing available. Is that how everyone sees it?

Comment

In Same boat, Not able to see an consular appointment slots open for Dec 2019 and Jan 2020.

Comment

Originally posted by palamoonji View Post
                              Ok, I was just able to book Dec 10th. It just opened up and there was just 1 slot and I booked it. Keep looking every 15 mins or so guys.
                              How did you manage to check the dates every 15 mins.... Does the page auto refresh..... because manually refreshing the page too frequently leads to temporary blocking of account.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
                              X