Mixed Insurance Banners Health Insurance for Visitors to USA

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

221g received 2 moths ago, client verification happened,whats my chance approval

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 221g received 2 moths ago, client verification happened,whats my chance approval

I got H1b in 2018 Oct and Started working in USA, I was earlier in USA on L1A (So H1b was not stamped, Just approved after it was picked in lottery). I went to India for Stamping and I got 221g and I was asked to submit Salary Slip and BankStatements of last 1 year.
    My Client Verification happened on 52nd day of submission of client letter.
    Now I am waiting since 2 weeks and I havent heard anything on my 221g.
    GOD my career is in jeopardy.
    Guys Please advice.
    I am working in EVC model... So My Employer -> Middle Vendore -> Implementation Partner -> Client... total 4 layers.

What are my chances, Please note in coming 3 months My visa/i94 will expire.
    if some one know how this whole thing works and what are chances of approval

Hari,

My brother got 221G on Feb11 2019 and recently (Aug 2019) USCIS came to office and checked about my brother's case. We still have not received any news from them, case is still at Administrative Processing. We are not sure about their turn around times but expecting something sooner. Stay positive and Pray to God . All will be okay brother

Keep me posted if you hear anything from them and I will do the same. Cheers bro!

Comment

221G case cleared. Just wait patiently and things will be OK.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
      X