Mixed Insurance Banners Health Insurance for Visitors to USA

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

am i eligible for emergency appointment?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• am i eligible for emergency appointment?

hello everyone, i have been rejected b1/b2 for 6 times and luckily got it in 7th attempt..now i got residency(am a doctor) and my h1b is under process..the problem is, i applied under regular and not through premium processing..expecting to get approval in may end..suppoose if i get tht in may end,i wont be able to get h1b interview date and i ve to start my residency on july1 as per my contract..so am i eligible for emergency appointment? this is my first h1b application..does my previous b1/b2 rejections make me not eligible for emergency appointment?

This is not good enough reason for emergency appointment.
    Immihelp Support
    No legal advice. Use at your own risk.

Visa and Greencard Tracker

Visitor Medical Insurance for your visiting relatives.

Comment

thank u..can u advise how can i proceed with this?

Comment

can anyone with prior experience advise me?

Comment

Hi chellam,

I am just mentioning the case of my friend who is a dentist:
          He got the emergency appointment on the basis that he is working , and he is a dentist so he has patients to look after ,some of them need immediate care like root canal surgery etc etc.
          He got this Letter from his employer/hospital and on the basis of that he got the emergency appointment.
          I am just mentioning this as ur profession is also Doctor but only drawback in ur case is that U haven;t start working yet for the employer...
          Anyway if you are able to get such letter stating the urgency from ur employer ...u may try for it.
          One more thing my friend called VFS and got the confirmation from them that he is eligible for it on the basis of the employer's letter.

Thanks and Regards,
          Abhay

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
          X