Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wrong entry in VISA APPOINTMENT--iMMEDIATE hELP

Hi

I have posted a query about taking appointment recently and was told to answer YES. I have taken appointment by saying YES to the below option. But when I called VFS today they said that I shud have answered NO instead of YES to the below option

Are you applying for the same class of visa which is currently valid or has expired within the past 12 months ?*

Yes or No

Invisible:

I don't know what you are looking for. But in this post, I already suggested you to answer "NO".

I am not sure, you are talking about the same post!!!

[Note:- I am sharing my views, contact your attorney for the best advice]

Originally posted by invisible View Post
    Hi

I have posted a query about taking appointment recently and was told to answer YES. I have taken appointment by saying YES to the below option. But when I called VFS today they said that I shud have answered NO instead of YES to the below option

Are you applying for the same class of visa which is currently valid or has expired within the past 12 months ?*

Yes or No

Comment

If you are applying for the same type of visa which was stamped earlier and if that visa stamping in the passport expired 12 months ago, then you should answer "NO".

If you are applying for a different class of visa, then irrespective of whether the previous visa expired within the last 12 months or not, you need to answer "NO" to this question.
      Not a legal advice. Use of this information is strictly at your own risk.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
      X