Please Advice!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Please Advice!!!

I have recieved a RFE for my H1B (IT) transfer at CSC.

My back ground

1) Bachelors in Electronics & Instrumentation Engineering (4 year degree). (Through education evaluation I have come to know that 4 years of education in my major is equal to 3 years of education in computers)

2) 6 years of work experience in IT

3) Have done multiple Oracle & Payroll related certifications in these years.

Experts/Seniors, PLEASE let me know, if I fulfill the USCIS norms & chances of having my H1B approved.

RFE
    ----
    Submit one of the following as evidence that beneficiary quialifies for "speciality occupation"

1. Evidence showing that he or she holds a United States baccalaureate or higher degree required by the occupation from an accredited college or university; or

2. Evidence showing that he or she holds a foreign degree determined to be equivalent to a united states baccalaureate or higher degree required by the occupation from an accredited college or university; or

3. Evidence showing that he or she holds an unrestricted state license , registration or certification which authorizes him or her to fully practice the profession and be immidiately engaged in that occupation in the state of intended employment or

4. Evidence showing that he or she has a combination of education, specialized training, and/or progressively responsible experience that is equivalent to completion of a united states baccalaureate or higher degree in speacility occupation and has recognition of experience in speciality through progressively responsible positions directly related to the speciality.

Check this.

You just need to submit the requested documents to USCIS to get the H1B approved.
    Not a legal advice. Use of this information is strictly at your own risk.

Comment

Thank you shervin143!!!

I hope & pray it gets approved, this employment would be excellent for my career growth & comes with an awesome package.

Comment

Approved!!!

Thank you!!!!

Hi all,

2 days after the response to the RFE was submitted my H1b transfer was approved.

I would like to thank everybody who have contributed to this forum. It was immensely helpful. Special thanks to Shervin143.

Details below,

H1B transfer from Desi consulting comp to an university, premium processing at CSC.

Petition recieved on 30-March-2010
        RFE raised on 02-April-2010
        RFE responded on 20-April-2010
        Approved on 22-April-2010

RFE was for Speciality Education, My education was Non-IT related engineering degree but I had 6 years IT exp & quite a few programming related certification.

Thanks again & Good luck everybody.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
        X