Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 221g admistrative processing- Passport returned

Hi All,
    I attended visa interview on 3rd Oct 2019. He asked me few questions about my work location, employer details and vo took my LCA, Client and vendor letters gave me white slip with 2nd box checked. He also returned my passport and mentioned that my case needs additional processing. Its been 3 weeks since i attend my interview and now i am worried still how much time it would take for the response. I work in EVC model and neither my client or vendor or employer were contacted by consulate.
    If any had same situation earlier, can you please share your experience.

Thank you

My husband has applied for his H1B extension at Chennai consulate and went for Dropbox with his documents on 18th Oct,2019. On 22nd October he received his passport back with a white slip 221(g) saying that your application has been refused under section 221(g) of the INA asking to appear for interview at the consular office on Monday, Tuesday, Thursday from 10 am to 11am and bring following documents from the petitioner:

-A copy of petition with all supporting documents as filed with USCIS
    - A letter( on letterhead) from the personnel department of the U.S client end company (the job site where he will actually work) stating there is vacancy for you
    - A detailed description of the project to which you will be assigned. Include complete description of the project, employer, timeline, current status, number of employees assigned, worksite location, and marketing analysis for the final product.

Currently he is working with his company’s attorney to discuss these required documents. I wanted help if you have sample client end letters and project description documents that we can use or refer. Also has anyone received similar 221(g) notice and what are the chances for him to get his stamping done successfully once he goes to the interview. Any help will be greatly appreciated.

Comment

Hi I am in the situation. Any update on your status?
      I had a Visa interview at US consulate on Jan6th 2020 and Visa Officer put my case on Administrative Processing with no additional docs requested. Officer kept my client letter and LCA and returned my passport.

Thank you

Comment

Hi ,

Need advice if someone has experienced the same ,Kindly help ..
        My 797 validity is expired after waiting 3 month for 221g.

My employer file new H1B cap exempt petition and this got approved.
        can I go for stamping while current 221g is pending ? OR
        if I will go they will give AGAIN 221g since for same company ,client and location one 221g is pending ?
        withdrawing my 221g will be good ?

Anyone have real exp ?. Please message me of mob no - +91 90264 40263 ..i will much thanks to you.
        Kindly help ..text/call me your no + 91 90264 40 263 / + 1 682 272 9511 .

Comment

Originally posted by prasanna45 View Post
          Hi All,
          I attended visa interview on 3rd Oct 2019. He asked me few questions about my work location, employer details and vo took my LCA, Client and vendor letters gave me white slip with 2nd box checked. He also returned my passport and mentioned that my case needs additional processing. Its been 3 weeks since i attend my interview and now i am worried still how much time it would take for the response. I work in EVC model and neither my client or vendor or employer were contacted by consulate.
          If any had same situation earlier, can you please share your experience.

Thank you

Hi ,

Need advice if someone has experienced the same ,Kindly help ..
          My 797 validity is expired after waiting 3 month for 221g.

My employer file new H1B cap exempt petition and this got approved.
          can I go for stamping while current 221g is pending ? OR
          if I will go they will give AGAIN 221g since for same company ,client and location one 221g is pending ?
          withdrawing my 221g will be good ?

Anyone have real exp ?. Please message me of mob no - +91 90264 40263 ..i will much thanks to you.
          Kindly help ..text/call me your no + 91 90264 40 263 / + 1 682 272 9511 .

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
          X