Need Help A question of H1B Stamping

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Need Help A question of H1B Stamping

My H1 B petition got approved in oct 2009 with my 3+ years of Experince as a "SAP BW Consultant" which is completely to the functional side.But now I got visa papers In that the employer have stated my designation as a "programmer Analyst" which is related to JAva, J2EE, Oracle and completely to technical side. My education is B.E computers.
    All of my friends saying that the embassy officer surely puts a question like
    " your exp. were not matched to the US companys project so how did they recruit you for their project" . So, Plz kindly reply me what should I reply to the officer. I can saysurely i will face this question and plz anyone halp to give the right answer. Thanks in advance.

As per me, your friends are right. Ask your employer, why he is showing the different technology?Based on your experience letters Visa officer should ask how and when you jumped between technology? Again, its luck game, if he is not asking you anything then you are lucky, but if he asked then you will be in tough situation.

[Note:- I am sharing my views, contact your attorney for the best advice]
    Originally posted by mailsubhashinich View Post
    My H1 B petition got approved in oct 2009 with my 3+ years of Experince as a "SAP BW Consultant" which is completely to the functional side.But now I got visa papers In that the employer have stated my designation as a "programmer Analyst" which is related to JAva, J2EE, Oracle and completely to technical side. My education is B.E computers.
    All of my friends saying that the embassy officer surely puts a question like
    " your exp. were not matched to the US companys project so how did they recruit you for their project" . So, Plz kindly reply me what should I reply to the officer. I can saysurely i will face this question and plz anyone halp to give the right answer. Thanks in advance.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
    X