Mixed Insurance Banners Health Insurance for Visitors to USA

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

H1B Visa stamp refusal at Delhi,Current Status in USCIS.gov:"Post Decision Activity"

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• H1B Visa stamp refusal at Delhi,Current Status in USCIS.gov:"Post Decision Activity"

Hi,
    I appeared my H1B Visa interview on 1stFeb'10 at Delhi Consulate and got yellow paper(221-g)for admin processing.After 7week, I got the refusal stating "Your petitioner does not appear to be either able or willing to provide qualifying employment in the United States in accordance with appropriate laws and regulations".
    Now I checked my case status in USCIS.gov and it is showing the status circled as "Post Decision Activity".
    and the description is
    "On April 15, 2010, a USCIS office received this case from the State Department with a request that we review it. We will notify you when we complete our review, or if we need something from you. If you move while this case is pending, please use our Change of Address online tool to update your case with your new address or call our customer service center at 1-800-375-5283.

For approved applications/petitions, post-decision activity may include USCIS sending notification of the approved application/petition to the National Visa Center or the Department of State. For denied applications/petitions, post-decision activity may include the processing of an appeal and/or motions to reopen or reconsider and revocations."

Can you please tell me,
    1)if it will be approved, will the notification come to National Visa center means Delhi Consulate or to my employer/petitioner or where ???
    2)Is there any chance of getting approval on this?
    3)How long usually it takes to get a notification?

Thanks

me too

Hi,
    I am in the same boat as you are.. My visa was rejected in April and I got an email on Sep-3rd 2010 with Case Status: Request for Evidence Response Review and the status was changed to : Post Decision Activity on 9th Sep 2010. I am not sure what to expect. The wait is frustrating. I don't see much information in the forums on this. Any help would be much appreciated.

Thanks,
    Z.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
    X