Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Urgent Help--H1B transfer

Hi,
    I'm in middle of of situation and need some Urgent help.
    I had joined a small consulting company in Jan and did an H1b Transfer.
    We received an RFE and we replied back to USICS in start of April.

Now, I got a good offer and I'm planning for a H1b transfer again. This time the employer is a good known consulting firm and they are ready to file H1B under premium processing ASAP. they want me to join anyhow by May 10th 2010.
    I do understand that there is "H1B Bridging" through which I can get my visa transfered,but there is a catch in it. For a successful bridging, all the H1b's should be approved.
    In my current situation, my employer would be shocked if I tell him that
    I'll be leaving and I don't deny the posibility my employer might send a letter
    to USICS to revoke/cancel my H1b petiton. In such a case, my new Petition would be denied for sure.

Also, I can't wait for my current petition to get approved as no one knows when it would be processed.

My confusion is that if the Company B will file for H1B transfer (premium) in this week and if after a week the company A will revoke the current H1B processing. Would it affect the bridging.

Please let me know if there is any way out.

Thanks,
    Rahul

As long as Copany C's petition gets approved before Company B's petition gets denied, you are good. You can file a transfer with a copy of the approval notice form Company A and receipt notice of transfer from Company B. It is advisable to file it as son as possible with Premium processing. because if company B's petition gets denied, then your transfer to Company C will get denied too because of the bridging.
    Not a legal advice. Use of this information is strictly at your own risk.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
    X