i-94 renewal

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• i-94 renewal

How to renew my i-94, im recently granted a new H1b from Co. B but my i-94 from another company will expire on April 2011, I would like to renew it earlier, where to go? Do i need to do it personally or I can do it online?

Thanks

Your post is unclear. Did you transfer your H1B to another company? If yes, didn't that approval notice (from company B) come with a new I-94?
    Not a legal advice. Use of this information is strictly at your own risk.

Comment

Originally posted by shervin143 View Post
      Your post is unclear. Did you transfer your H1B to another company? If yes, didn't that approval notice (from company B) come with a new I-94?
      My h1b was transferred to another Cmpany but the i-94 that is in my passport is from the old employer.
      Will I have a new i-94 from the new employer?

Comment

If the transfer went on successfully, then the approval notice would have come with a new I-94. If the approval came without the I-94, then the it was a consular process. You need to get the visa stamped and re-enter to work for the new employer.

Originally posted by eena20 View Post
        My h1b was transferred to another Cmpany but the i-94 that is in my passport is from the old employer.
        Will I have a new i-94 from the new employer?
        Not a legal advice. Use of this information is strictly at your own risk.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
        X