Admin processing email after Visa approval - travel history

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Admin processing email after Visa approval - travel history

Attended H1 visa interview in London. After some standard questions, VO mentioned that the visa is approved and i can collect passport in 3-5 days. A day later received an email mentioning my case is under admin processing based on 221g requiring additional info. A questionnaire was in the body of the email (not attached) requesting info such as 15 year travel history, emails, phone numbers, employment history, relationships, social media handles, prior Passport, address history. Passport has been returned in the interim. I responded to the email with the info and they acknowledged receipt.
    It’s my 5th H1 stamping, the
    last one was just 10 months back. The questionnaire appears to be connected to DS 5535, and there is very little info on real turnaround times. Anyone in the same boat, let me know so we can connect. It’s 14 years for me in the US and I have travelled to Canada and U.K. a few times apart from home country (India), and Maldives for vacation a long time ago.
    Thanks.

Hi, how long did it take for you to be granted visa? I got 221G white slip at london embassy 2 weeks ago

Comment

Originally posted by Visadelay View Post
      Attended H1 visa interview in London. After some standard questions, VO mentioned that the visa is approved and i can collect passport in 3-5 days. A day later received an email mentioning my case is under admin processing based on 221g requiring additional info. A questionnaire was in the body of the email (not attached) requesting info such as 15 year travel history, emails, phone numbers, employment history, relationships, social media handles, prior Passport, address history. Passport has been returned in the interim. I responded to the email with the info and they acknowledged receipt.
      It’s my 5th H1 stamping, the
      last one was just 10 months back. The questionnaire appears to be connected to DS 5535, and there is very little info on real turnaround times. Anyone in the same boat, let me know so we can connect. It’s 14 years for me in the US and I have travelled to Canada and U.K. a few times apart from home country (India), and Maldives for vacation a long time ago.
      Thanks.
      Do you have any updates?

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
      X