adminstrative process for h4 visa

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• adminstrative process for h4 visa

Hi guys i attended my H4 visa on 5th of april VO asked me few questions and finially she retained my passport and gave me blue slip and marked next to "no documents required" and she said her finial decesion will be known in minimum one week and max three weeks. so after three weeks yeaterday i mailed embassy regarding my status so i got reply as " Your nonimmigrant visa application is still being processed. All nonimmigrant visa applications have to go through processing after visa issuance. Please wait for the processing to be completed." as soon as i received this mail i contacted embassy in hyderabad by phone they said my visa had been issued after complecting all process and it will take minimum 2 days to 5 days to receive visa and complecting all the process, as i dont underastand clearly i called second time in few miniutes and got same answer as my visa has been just issued so he said to wait at least two to five days. so any one know what this mean, or is my visa confirmed? please help me.

Read about administrative processing in the forum. If they say that it's been approved, then it is. Waiting patiently for few more days and you will get your passport back with the visa.
    Not a legal advice. Use of this information is strictly at your own risk.

Comment

Hello Maddy:

Were you on H1 before H4...

what questions did they ask you in the consulate and also please let me know what documents you carried with you to the consulate.

You can also mail me back at [email protected]

Thanks,

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
      X