Green Card processing various stage

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Green Card processing various stage

I have one question regarding the GC processing. During which stage of GC processing does my H1B gets extended by three year and after which stage does it get extended by only 1 year(I mean extension after 6 years of H1 is over)

If you have a labor pending for more than 12 months, then you can get a 1 year extension based onthe pending labor. If you have an approved labor, but if your I-140 is pending, then you can apply for a 1 year extension.

If you have your I-140 approved, then you can apply for a 3 year extension based on the approved I-140.
    Not a legal advice. Use of this information is strictly at your own risk.

Comment

Approved I140 and pending I-485

Hi Shervin143,

May I ask where can I read the part that you could apply for a 3 yrs. H1 B extension if you have an approved I-140 and is it true that if the primary applicant of I-485 dies, the other petition for her family is still valid?

Thanks in advance.

zenith

Comment

May I ask where can I read the part that you could apply for a 3 yrs. H1 B extension if you have an approved I-140
        >>> https://www.immihelp.com/h1-visa-ext...-years-in-usa/

and is it true that if the primary applicant of I-485 dies, the other petition for her family is still valid?
        >>> Please try this question here and update us with your findings.
        http://www.immihelp.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=11
        Not a legal advice. Use of this information is strictly at your own risk.

Comment

Approved I140 and pending I-485

Thanks a lot for the quick response. I will update everyone if I get the answer from the other forum.

zenith

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
          X