Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Visa Appointment in Hyd

Hi all,

we are trying to take appointment in hyderabad.but it is not displaying dates. As i heard for May month they are not goving appointments as they are remodelling the consultae and if any one want urgent visa they can take appointment in chennai. Is it true? Can we take appointment in Chennai?
    If any one knows please reply me ASAP.

Thank you

yes i called VFS and HYD consulate and they told the same

yes i called VFS and HYD consulate and they told the same. Since work is going on in Hyderabad consulate you can get a visa appointment in chennai and attend in chennai. i asked only for H1B

Comment

Can you let me know how can one get an appointment from Chennai for a new H4... because the VFS site does not provide you an option for the Chennai dates when you are an AP resident.

Comment

please call them directly - either consulate or VFS

please call them directly - either consulate or VFS. that is the easy and best way to get direct first hand information.

Comment

Originally posted by srinu28 View Post
          please call them directly - either consulate or VFS. that is the easy and best way to get direct first hand information.
          ha even we call them also they are saying the same. U can take in chennai but you have to wait till it displays the dates in AP residency. so what we have to do now?

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
          X