Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• H1 B Tijuana adminstrative processing

Hello all,

I had the VISA interview on Dec 9 and the officer gave me 221g - administrative processing. I have been waiting for 2 weeks now and still not heard anything from the Us consulate. There is a personal emergency situation - my wife is seriously not well and I have furnished a doctor certificate to the US consulate. They seem to be not hearing my case at all.

I have tried to contact them through my lawyer but still the same result. I have tried to contact through my senator and still I have not received any news. What can I do in this case ?. I dont know how else to explain the seriousness of the issue.

I have tried to email USCIS, DOHS, US consulate Tijuana - through their twitter handles. There is no response given to me.

Can I explain my situation through the border security. Will they allow me in ?. How come that there is no ears to even a a emergency situation ?. May be it is the holidays and I really stuck here. But I still feel, some one should respond or hear my case.

I had come 2 years earlier for the VISA stamping and there was no issue at all. The Us consulate handed me the passport in a day.This is the same H1 B that I have come for.

Please friends - any advice, suggestions would be helpful. Kindly share your opinion.

Thank you

There is always going to be a risk of 221-g refusal when you go in for Visa interview, be it in your home country or foreign. One should always be prepared for it.

I don't think the CBP will allow you into the country without a Visa. I've heard cases where people have reached out to the local Congress man(or Woman), and that seemed to have some affect on immigration related issues. You can try that to see if it works out.

Comment

Hello Sir, y op

Thanks for your reply. I have reached out to the congressman but i think due to holidays, I am struck here and have no answers. Please share any opinions. THanks,

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
      X