221g issued twice

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 221g issued twice

I was issued 221g blue slip after my interview with all items in it ticked off. On contacting my companys attorney, I was told that the docs were asked thinking that I am working with a consultant company working for another client (mine is a major product company in US). So attorney sent me detailed letters signed by HR directors and my manager along with company financial fact sheet et al.

But within a week I got another blue 221g(second attempt) with some of the docs(wage reports, tax returns, notarized employee list etc) ticked off again. Again, our attroney responded that a company as big as ours would not divulge these information and send another few detailed letters explaining the reason for it and detailing my role in the company etc for me to submit at consulate. I sent these docs along with my passport and I-797 again and am still eagerly waitiing to hear anything back from consulate. It is almost two weeks now and the lack of response from consualte has me worried now.

Is there a chance for consulate sending another 221g as the docs they asked for were not submitted? Typically how long does it it take for such 221g blue cases to be resolved. What are the possible outcomes after a second 221g - a third 221g attempt??, stamped passport??, consulate contacting me/attorney direclty ...??? If its a confusion VO picked up during the interview that prompted this situation, will the situation be resolved with these docs ?

Anybody who have been through similar situation, please provide your valuable suggestions/advice.

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
X